Sunday, March 6, 2011

Things I learned this week

Gonna keep it short and sweet today

1) Physical inventory makes EVERYONE in the office cranky
2) Physical inventory is Mind-numbing after a couple of hours. I understand know why the guys would come in after a few hours with a blank stare on their face and highly unresponsive.
3) Complaining about physical inventory does no good, but it sure is fun at times. (now for isntance)
4) Despite Physical Inventory, I STILL love my job
5) Gas Prices are outrageous, but at least I don't have to pay $9 a gallon or more like in some places in the world.
6) Good friends are priceless.
7) Relaxation at the end of the day is good.
8) Picking up old hobbies is fun
9) Cleaning is good for the Mind and Soul, and it also can be fun. (OMGosh, did I just say THAT?)
10) Despite what I think, God does not give me more than I can handle. Even during Physical Inventory time.

No comments:

Post a Comment