Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The last few days

The Last few days have been a whirlwind of activity for me. I've experienced every range of emotion and feelings, and even been taught a few lessons by the least likely of people.

Here are a few things I learned and experienced

1) Migraines suck, especially when you are used to having a 15-20 minute lead in time from Aura before it starts to hurt and you only had about 10 seconds this time.
2) Going out with friends you have not seen in a while is theraputic for the soul. (HI James, Sandra, Torrie and little one on the way... forgot your name and of course Mack. I told you you guys would be in my blog!)
3) Sometimes it takes getting angry in order to get better.
4) When God talks, you LISTEN... even if it happens in the most unusual ways and places.
5) Little childrens laughter is the best thing to hear in the world. (Another mention goes out to Torrie. You're a sweet girl.)
6) Standing in 90 degree heat for three hours to do something nice for a total stranger is AWESOME.
7) Talking to your niece over the phone is a lot of fun. I miss you Miss E
8) Sounding like a wimp on your voicemail is not a good thing. I need to change mine.
9) I Am Joseph Vermillion. Son of My Parents, Brother to my siblings, Uncle to my nieces and Nephew, friend, coworker and all around nice guy. It's nice to remember that.
10) Depsite what I think, God NEVER give me more than I can handle.

Sometimes, I get lost and forget who I am. Number 9 was presented to me by my sister, and reinforced by many others over the past week. Thanks for reminding me who I really am.

I love you guys! That even means you, the reader of this blog. I don't care who you are. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment