Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Party

I went to a Christmas party tonight and had a good time. There is nothing like a group of totally sober people acting like total idiots and having a good time.

I got a couple of dances in with my niece and decided that I'm WAY out of shape. Yes, I know pear is a perfectly good shape, but not one I want to be forever.

There also was a girl who missed Santa because she was late and he had to catch a flight out west. I decided that I had to do something so I called a good friend up and asked him to be Santa's helper, and talk to the girl. It was so neat to hand her the phone and watch her eyes light up when she realized who she was talking to.

I don't like to toot my own horn very often, but goodness... I couldn't let that girl leave as disappointed as she was. I'm sleeping good tonight.

I apologize for the brevity, but I've got to be to work at 7 AM to open doors, so it's off to bed.

Be thinking of things that you learned this week, because tomorrow is the weekly "Things I've learned this week" and I want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment