Monday, December 13, 2010

The Coolest Present EVER!

My niece and I were talking the other day and I was lamenting my lack of skills in the wooing of the ladies. She looked at me and said, "It's really easy you know." Holding back a laugh I asked her how easy it was. She rattled off a couple of things and told me she had more if I wanted.

I told her she should write them down in a book for me. Lo and behold, When I showed up this afternoon at her apartment, She had a nice hand made book made for me titled: "Your Guide to Girls and Women".

Mind you, my  niece is 10 years old, so I thought ok, she might have some good stuff in there, but I kid you not. This is the BEST Gift Ever!

Here is some of what she wrote that has had me smiling all evening.

Chapter 1: Getting to Girls is all about how to get the girls attention and then what to do once you do.
Chapter 2: Holidays is all about how to treat a girl during the holidays. Best bit of advice... "Dress up on halloween as her favorite character. TIP: Don't scare her!"
Chapter 3: Is all about Women. Best bit of advice... "Don't force them to do something if they don't want to"
Chapter 4: Is all about getting married. This is probably the cutest chapter ever written on marriage.

She's got a lot of good advice in this book that I plan on following that really actually applies to men of ALL ages, and she already has another one in the works for me. Thanks Miss E. You Totally ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment