Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Insecurity

I found myself feeling very insecure this evening. I had a rough day at work, But I was bound and determined to make it work and walk out with a smile on my face. Sure enough, I did.

I came home, Ate dinner and sat for a bit. I'm not sure excactly what happened but all Of a sudden i began to feel very insignificant, alone and insecure. If you read my blog entry a few days ago, you'll know that I'm trying to be  a little better and let some of my anger go. It seems that I'm hitting one of those times that life is going good and all of a sudden, BAM...

Nothing went Bam though, and that's what confuses me. Luckily I have a good friend who lets me bounce things off of him. I spent roughly an hour or two talking with my friend Einstein tonight expressing some of my concerns and insecurites that I've been feeling. He reminded me that everyone experiences it, and he has dealt with a lot of the same things in his life.

Thank Goodness for good friends. Einstein, you're a good man and I'm happy to count you as one of my closest friends.

Now, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment