Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things I learned this week

It's time again for a recap of what I learned this week.

1) Christmas music is not as bad as I remember it being. I've been a grinch for far too long during the holidays.
2) Pigeons are NASTY birds. Their droppingfs are even more nasty
3) Ethernet cable looks interesting, but it is a PAIN to make by hand.
4) Getting up Half an hour earlier is a real challenge for me
5) Using your turn signal in Lubbock is pointless. Other drivers see it and floor it so you can't move over.
6) Judy Garland was a hottie! Oh, and she can sing more than Somewhere over the Rainbow.
7) My niece is full of good advice. Some of which was confirmed by a friend during this week.
8) It is always important to teach girls/ladies how to change a tire while YOU change it. They appreciate it, but will still call you so you can rescue them. :)
9) Keeping stuff in storage is far too expensive. Especially when it turns out it's mostly junk you don't need anyway.
10) Having a washer and drier that work in your house a is a HUGE blessing.

So, do share... What did you learn this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment