Saturday, December 11, 2010

What I've learned this week

Time for another edition of what I learned this week!

1) Saying you're ready for 26 computers arriving in 76 boxes and having them sitting in your office taking up space are two different things
2) It's hard to get up at 7:00 AM on a saturday for a 15 minute job, but it sure is worth it!
3) Sometimes when a friend does not talk to you, it doesn't mean they are mad at you. They could be having just a really bad day.
4) Something that comes pre-assembled can always be UN assembled!
5) One Dr Pepper in the morning makes me thirsty for Water in the afternoon!
6) Admitting to weaknesses doesn't make you weaker... It helps you identify something to make you better!
7) Passing the buck is not good. Unless said buck is to a cute waitress!
8) Going to a writers meeting is a good way to meet some really interesting and talented people.
9) Using a gravel vacuum to clean a fish tank is harder than it looks.
10) Despite what I might think, God does not give me more than I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't do what I learned this week, but I did what I learned yesterday. (And I didn't even know you had written this till today!

    ReplyDelete