Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This Blog

You know, one of the things that make blog writing difficult for me is that space of time between writing and hitting the post button.

Sometimes I worry that I've said too much, or not enough. I'm really trying to use this blog as a way for my friends and loved ones to get a picture of where I am, how I'm feeling and  how I am.

A couple of had an entire entry written out, gone back and changed it. I've gotten a comments in my email from people who have been reading and they have really helped me solve that riddle.

I'm going to share one of them. This came from a friend that I had the pleasure of working with for a while and genereally having fun with. She wrote:

"I've been reading your blog and have enjoyed it. I like that your not afraid to be real and speak your mind."

I also had one that told me in short to not give a crap what other people think and live the way I need to.

I've gotten a couple of really neat ones that I'm going to keep to myself for now, but the point is, I've decided. If I want to really share myself I've got to be all out honest and straitforward with this blog. You can expect to see me for who I am.

Like it or not... welcome to my world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment